Tuesday, January 31, 2017

Hello World!

Hello World! This is the first post i just published on the day i made this blog on 31th January 2017. I believe most of the readers here have been familiar with my "Hello World!" phrase which is used in your very first program with a particular new language and here I will share my knowledge in ABAP language in this blog for everyone to learn.

If you haven't heard of ABAP, it is stands for Advanced Business Application Programming, originally Allgemeiner Berichts-Aufbereitungs-Prozessor in German, a high-level programming language created by the German software company, SAP SE. Hence, it can only be used in its ERP Software's environment, SAP for customisations of feature implementation in it.

By the way, my name is Evan Christiawan, I am a graduate student from Murdoch University majoring in Computer Science and Cyber Forensics. Currently, I work as ABAP technical consultant at Soltius Indonesia, a subsidiary of Metrodata Group that focuses its business in dealing with SAP Solution to help companies run better.

I think that's all for the introduction and won't introduce more about me unless you want to know me more :). Hopefully i can keep updating posts/notes in this blog and help lots of people who are curious in learning ABAP, a language of SAP.

No comments:

Post a Comment